The latest report published by Fortune Business Insights states that the Business Intelligence Market Size 2022 is expected to grow steadily in the coming years. The report illustrated latest insights into market drivers, restraints, risks and opportunities in the global market. The Business Intelligence Market report shows the credible direction of the market in the coming years along with its estimates. A precise study aims to understand the market price. By analyzing the competitive landscape, the authors of the report have made excellent efforts to help the readers understand the key business strategies that large companies employ to maintain market stability.
- The report highlights information on various segments at the global, regional, and country level.
- The report contains various details like market share, growth rate, product and their pricing by region/country.
- The report elucidates the market dynamics that are expected to drive the market growth in the forthcoming years.
- The report encompasses the details in relation to application, distribution channel, product type, business strategies, etc.
- The report also covers the COVID-19 impact on the prospected market.
Companies Profiled in the Global Business Intelligence Market:
- Microsoft Corporation,
- Tableau Software, LLC (Salesforce),
- IBM Corporation,
- SAS Institute Inc.,
- SAP SE,
- Oracle Corporation,
- QlikTech International AB,
- Sisense Inc.,
- Board International S.A,
- Logi Analytics, Inc.,
- Teradata Corporation,
- MicroStrategy Incorporated,
- Informatica LLC,
- Domo, Inc.,
- Hitachi Vantara LLC (Pentaho),
- Yellowfin International Pty Ltd,
- Arcadia Data Inc.,
- Infor (Birst),
- 1010data, Inc.,
- Dundas Data Visualization, Inc.
The global business intelligence market size is expected to reach USD 43.03 billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 8.7% during the forecast period. The market stood at USD 22.26 billion in 2020 and reached USD 24.05 billion in 2021. Rapid digitization, emergence of several online businesses, and strong demand for data personalization are expected to boost the market’s growth. Fortune Business Insights™ mentions this information in its report titled “Business Intelligence Market, 2021-2028.”
BI is an analytic data software that tracks data and provides streamlined information to organizations, which helps them take effective business decisions. Rapid digitization leads to enormous data fragmentation, thereby necessitating the need for data analytics software. Further, the emergence of several online businesses and startups may augment the adoption of BI. In addition, the rising demand for effective data management solutions is expected to fuel market development during the upcoming years.
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
This study specially analyses the impact of Covid-19 epidemic on the Cognitive Cloud Computing, covering the source restraint analysis, impact assessment to the Cognitive Cloud Computing market size growth rate in several scenarios, and the measures to be undertaken by Cognitive Cloud Computing companies in response to the COVID-19 epidemic.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
1) What were the pre and post-business impacts of COVID-19 on the Business Intelligence Market?
2) What is the market size, share of the Business Intelligence Market?
3) Who are the top market players in Business Intelligence Market?
4) What will be the future market of the Business Intelligence Market?